thanksgiving crafts ideas for kids
roughly like this how to make it:
- Cut a small diamond out of yellow construction paper and fold in half to create the beak.
- Cut a wattle (rectangle with a heart shape at one end) out of red construction paper.
- Glue beak, wattle and google eyes to pinecone.
- Twist dark pipe cleaner around pinecone base and poke into orange.
- Glue fall leaves to opposite side of orange to create tail feathers. (Or trace your child’s hand on two different color sheets of construction paper. Cut out and glue them together, overlapping.)
- Glue two acorn caps to bottom for feet.